1. Amidisimakani R, Najarpourian S, Samavi SA. The effectiveness of acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
on boredom and marital commitment in married women.
Research in Clinical Psychology and Counseling. 2018
2. Sharifinia A, Nejati M, Bayazi MH, Motamedi H. Investigating the relationship between addiction to mobile
social networking with marital commitment and extramarital affairs in married students at Quchan Azad University.
Contemporary Family Therapy. 2019 Dec;41(4):401-7.
3. Boertien D, Härkönen J. Why does women’s education stabilize marriages? The role of marital attraction
and barriers to divorce. Demographic research. 2018 Jan
4. Salvatore JE, Larsson Lönn S, Sundquist J, Sundquist
K, Kendler KS. Genetics, the rearing environment, and
the intergenerational transmission of divorce: a Swedish national adoption study. Psychological science. 2018
5. Doorley JD, Kashdan TB, Alexander LA, Blalock DV,
McKnight PE. Distress tolerance in romantic relationships:
A daily diary exploration with methodological considerations. Motivation and Emotion. 2019 Jun;43(3):505-16.
6. Esmaili SS, Mohammadi AZ, Hakami M. Predicting
marital satisfaction on the basis of early maladaptive schema in married women, Tehran, Iran. International Journal
of Medical Research & Health Sciences. 2016;5(6):262-
7. Karandashev V. Love as Intimacy. Cross-Cultural Perspectives on the Experience and Expression of Love.
8. Koolaee A, Motlagh T, Esmaili A, Rahmatizadeh M.
The comparison of early maladaptive schema and intimacy in married infidelity and non-infidelity men. Iranian
Journal of Psychiatric Nursing. 2014 Nov 10;2(3):12-23.
9. Edwards ER, Wupperman P. Research on emotional
schemas: A review of findings and challenges. Clinical
Psychologist. 2019 Mar 1;23(1):3-14.
10. Grecucci A, Theuninck A, Frederickson J, Job R.
Mechanisms of social emotion regulation: From neuroscience to psychotherapy. Emotion regulation: Processes,
cognitive effects and social consequences. 2015:57-84.
11. Leyro TM, Zvolensky MJ, Bernstein A. Distress tolerance and psychopathological symptoms and disorders:
a review of the empirical literature among adults. Psychological bulletin. 2010 Jul;136(4):576.
12. Lombardi F, Marchetti M, Corona P, Merlini P, Chirici G, Tognetti R, Burrascano S, Alivernini A, Puletti N.
Shahabi S. et al.
Razavi Int J Med. 2021; 9(3):e1053
Quantifying the effect of sampling plot size on the estimation of structural indicators in old-growth forest stands.
Forest Ecology and Management. 2015 Jun 15;346:89-97.
13. Nadolu D, Runcan R, Bahnaru A. Sociological dimensions of marital satisfaction in Romania. PloS one. 2020
14. Mohammadi B, Soleymani A. Early maladaptive schemas and marital satisfaction as predictors of marital commitment. International Journal of Behavioral Sciences.
2017 May 1;11(1):16-22.
15. Khodadadi J, Rezaiee Ahvanuiee M, Abdollahi A. The
prediction of marital intimacy according to religious attitude and family problem solving in women. Health, Spirituality and Medical Ethics. 2018 Jun 10;5(2):38-44.
16. Munsch CL. Correction:“Her Support, His Support:
Money, Masculinity, and Marital Infidelity” American Sociological Review 80 (3): 469–95. American Sociological
Review. 2018 Aug;83(4):833-8.
17. Najafi Z, Rezaei J, Rajabi M. Relationship between
marital satisfaction and spiritual attitudes in student couples of university of Isfahan-Iran. International Academic
Institute for Science and Technology. 2015;2(8):10-6.
18. Octaviana BN, Abraham J. Tolerance for emotional
internet infidelity and its correlate with relationship flourishing. International Journal of Electrical and Computer
Engineering (IJECE). 2018 Aug 10;8(5):3158-68.
19. Coyne SM, Shawcroft J, Gale M, Gentile DA, Etherington JT, Holmgren H, Stockdale L. Tantrums, Toddlers
and Technology: Temperament, Media Emotion Regulation, and Problematic Media Use in Early Childhood.
Computers in Human Behavior. 2021 Mar 1:106762.
20. Sunde T, Hummelen B, Himle JA, Walseth LT, Vogel
PA, Launes G, Haaland VØ, Haaland ÅT. Early maladaptive schemas impact on long-term outcome in patients
treated with group behavioral therapy for obsessive-compulsive disorder. BMC psychiatry. 2019 Dec;19(1):1-3.
21. Shorey RC, Strauss C, Elmquist J, Anderson S, Cornelius TL, Stuart GL. Distress tolerance and intimate partner
violence among men in substance use treatment. Journal
of family violence. 2017 Apr 1;32(3):317-24.
22. Leo K, Crenshaw AO, Hogan JN, Bourne SV, Baucom
KJ, Baucom BR. A replication and extension of the interpersonal process model of demand/withdraw behavior:
Incorporating subjective emotional experience. Journal of
Family Psychology. 2020 Sep 28.
23. Basharpoor S, Mowlaie M, Sarafrazi L. The relationships of distress tolerance, self-compassion to posttraumatic growth, the mediating role of cognitive fusion.
Journal of Aggression, Maltreatment & Trauma. 2021 Jan
24. Haratian AA, Janbozorgi M, Agah Herris M, Mutabi F, Safouraei Parizi MM. The Relationship between
Early Maladaptive Schemas and Irrational Beliefs with
Marital Conflict, the Moderating Role of Religiosity. The
Women and Families Cultural-Educational. 2020 Aug