1.Fife ST, Weeks GR, Stellberg-Filbert J. Facilitating Forgiveness in the Treatment of Infidelity: An Interpersonal
Model. Journal of Family Therapy. 2013;35(4):343- 367.
doi: org/10-1111/j.1467-6427.2011. 00561.x
2.Spielberger CD, Anton WD, Bedell J. The Nature and
Treatment of Test Anxiety.In Emotions and Anxiety: New
Concepts, Methods, and Applications. 2015;(pp.317-344).
3. Ein-Dor T, Perry-Paldi A, Hirsch Berger G, Birnbaum
GE, Deutsch D. Coping with mate poaching: gender differences in detection of infidelity-related threats. Evolution and Human Behavior. 2015; 36(1): 17-24. doi:org
4.Moemeni Javid M, Shoaa Kazemi M. The effect of couple psychotherapy on the quality of life of couples affected
by marital infidelity in Tehran, Research and Health. 2011;
5.Fincham FD, May RW. Infidelity in romantic relationships. Current opinion in psychology. 2017; 13:70-74. doi:
org/10.1016 /j. copsyc. 2016.03.008
6. Simon HLM, DiPlacido J, Conway JM. Attachment
styles in college students and depression: The mediating
role of self-differentiation. Mental Health & Prevention.
2019; 13: 135-142. doi: 10.1016/j.MHP.2019.01.011
7. Drake JR. Differentiation of Self Inventory –Short
Form: Creation and Initial Evidence of Construct Validity. PhD Dissertation, University of Missouri-Kansas City.
2011. Available from: http://hdl.handle.net/10355/11137
8. Klever P. Goal direction and effectiveness, emotional
maturity, and nuclear family functioning. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy. 2009; 3:308-324. Available from:
9. Pirsaghi F, Zahrakar K, Kiamanesh A, Mohsenzadeh
F, Hassani J. Presenting a model of efficient marital relationship with an approach based on data theory. Cultural
and Educational Quarterly of Women and Family.2018; 45
(13): 7- 35.
10. Shirazi R, Bakhtiari Arksi H, Alizadeh Zakaria R.
Comparison of Differentiation and Emotional Expression
in Betrayed and Normal Spouses, Journal of Contemporary Psychology. 2017; 12: 990-986. Available from:
11. Jahan Bakhshian N, Rasouli M, Tajik Ismaili A,Sarami
Foroushani Gh. Comparison of the effectiveness of group
therapy based on Bowen family systems with group therapy based on short-term couple therapy object relationships
on marital intimacy. Journal of Urmia School of Nursing
and Midwifery. 2018; Volume 17(3): 213-226. Available
from: URL: http://rjms.iums.ac.ir/article-1-5666-fa.html
12. Bagarozzi DA. Enhancing intimacy in marriage, Phil-
Farshchiyan Yazdi M. et al..
Razavi Int J Med. 2021; 9(3):e1079
adelphia: A clinical hand book, Brunner/ Rout ledge.2001.
13. Pananakhonsab W. Migration for love? Love and intimacy in marriage migration processes. Emotion, Space
and Society. 2019. doi: 10.1016/j.emospa.2019.03.001
14. Shakarami M, Davarnia R, Zahrakar K, Gohari Sh.
The effect of the sex education on sexual intimacy of married women. Psychiatrics Nursing journal. 2014;2(1): 34-
42. [In Persian]
15. Barrientos JE. Psychological variables of sexual satisfaction Journal of Sex of Marital therapy. 2006; 32: 351-
368. doi: 10.1080/00926230600834695
16. DeSousa A, McDonald S, Rushby J, Li S, Dimoska A, James C. Understanding deficits in empathy after
traumatic brain injury: The role of affective responsively.
2011;47(5):526-535. doi: 10.1016/j.cortex.2010.02.004
17. Mousavi FS, Eskandari H, Bagheri F. Comparison the
effect of Glaser Reality Therapy and Emotion-Focused
Therapy on Marital Quality and Marital Satisfaction in
Betrayed Women.Middle Eastern Journal of Disability
Studies. 2019;150 )10(: 1-6.
18. Wiebe SA, Johnson SM. A review of the research in
emotionally focused therapy for couples. Family Process.
2016; 55 (3): 390-407. doi: 10. 1111/famp. 12229
19. Greenberg L, Goldman R. Emotion-focused couple
therapy. Translated by Ramezani MA, Ghaemmaghami A,
Jannesari Z, Jamshidnejad N, Dayani N, Faghih S. Tehran: Virayesh Publishing. 2018. [In Persian]
20. Palmer-Olsen L, Gold LL, Woolley SR. Supervising emotionally focused therapists: A systematic research-based model. J Marital Fam Ther. 2011; 37(4):411-
21. Mohamadipor M, Nori J, Namni E. The effectiveness
of group emotion therapy on interpersonal forgiveness
and hope in divorced women. Culture of Counseling and
Psychotherapy. 2016; 8 (29): 57-87. doi:10.22054/QCCPC.2017.19768.1463
22. Abbasi F, Kimiaei SA, Saffarian Tusi MR, Abedi MR.
The fourth wave of behavior therapy: the process of formation of behavioral therapies and its challenges. The
growth of psychology. 2018; 7 (1): 223-236. Available
23. Neff KD, Germer C. Self-Compassion and Psychological Wellbeing. In J. Doty (Ed.) Oxford Handbook of
Compassion Science, Chap. 27; Oxford University Press.
24. Irons C, Lad S. Using compassion focused therapy to
work with shame and self-criticism in complex trauma.
Australian Clinical Psychologist. 2017; 3(1): 47-54.
25. Gilbert P. The origins and nature of compassion focused therapy. British Journal of Clinical Psychology.
2014; 53(1): 6-41. doi:10.1111/bjc.12043
26. Terry ML, Leary MR. "Self-compassion, self-regulation, and health". Self and Identity. 2011; 10: 352-362.
doi: 10. 1080/15298868. 2011. 558404.
27.Shojaei Vaghani F, Sohrabi A, Azizi A,Mohammadi Raigani M, Nasiri Hanis Gh. The effect of compassion-based therapy on marital intimacy and emotional regulation of couples. The Rooyesh-e- Ravanshenasi. 2018;
28. Mansouri Kh. Comparison of early maladaptive schemas, tolerance of anxiety and tolerance of ambiguity in
students with problem-oriented and emotion-focused coping styles. Master Thesis in Clinical Psychology, Islamic
Azad University, Science and Research Branch. 2013. [In
29. Franckowiak M. Intimacy after Sexual Trauma: Clinical Perspectives. Retrieved from Sophia, the St. Catherine University repository. Available from: https://sophia.
stkate. edu/msw_papers/734. 2017.
30. Babaei Garmkhani M,Kasaei A,Zahrakar K,Asadpour
E.Effectiveness of compassion focused group counseling
on emotion regulation strategies and marital satisfaction
of betrayal women cyber infidelity. Family Counseling
and Psychotherapy. 2019;2:73-92
31. Dasht Bozorgi Z. Effectiveness of self- compassion
therapy on loneliness and emotion regulation of damaged
women from marital infidelity.Knowledge &Research in
32. Fakhri MS. Comparison of the effectiveness of neurofeedback therapy and emotion-focused group therapy
on reducing mood dysphoria and improving marital satisfaction. Master Thesis. Ferdowsi University of Mashhad.
2014. [In Persian]
33. Navarro-Gil M, Lopez-del-Hoyo Y, Modrego-Alarcón
M, Montero-Marin J, Van Gordon W, Shonin E, Garcia
-Campayo J. Effects of attachment-based compassion
therapy (ABCT) on self-compassion and attachment style
in healthy people. Mindfulness. 2020; 11(1): 51-62. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1007/s12671-018-0896-1
34. Delavar A.] Theoretical and practical principles of research in the humanities and social sciences [.7th ed. Tehran: ROSHD. 2010.[In Persian]
35. Gilbert P.] Compassion-focused therapy [. Esbati M,
Faizi A.(translators).1th ed. Tehran: Ibn Sina; 2010. [In
36. Araghian SH, Nejat H, Touzandehjani H, Bagherzadeh
Golmakani Z. Comparing the effectiveness of quality of
life therapy and compassion-focused therapy on the quality of interpersonal relationships and distress tolerance
in women with marital conflict. Journal of Fundamentals of Mental Health. 2020;21(3):91-180. doi:10.22038/
37. Shadish WS, Shadish WR, Chelimsky Cook TD,
Campbell DT. Experimental and quasi-experimental designs for generalized causal inference(1th). New York.
Houghton Mifflin. 2002.
38. Haghani M, Abedi A, Fatehizadeh M, Aghaei A.A
comparison of the effectiveness of combined systemic
couple therapy (Bowen) and emotion-focused therapy
(Johnson) packages and integrated couple therapy on
the quality of marital life of couples affected by infidelity. Sadra Med Sci J. 2020;8(1): 11-28. doi:10.30476/
39. Pourhossein Ali S, Amir Fakhraei A. The effectiveness of system-oriented couple therapy on emotional
failure and self-differentiation of women affected by
marital infidelity, Faslnameh zan v motaleate khanevadeh. 2019; 12 (46): 7-24. [In Persian]. doi: 10.30495/
40. Davarniya R, Zahrakar K, Asadpour E, Mohsenzadeh
F, Kasaee Esfahani A. The Effectiveness of Group Counselling based on Compassion-Focused Therapy (CFT)
Farshchiyan Yazdi M. et al..
Razavi Int J Med.2021; 9(3):e1079
on Rumination in Women Affected by Marital Infidelity.
Armaghane danesh. 2019; 24 (5) :950-967. [In Persian].
Available from: URL: http://armaghanj.yums.ac.ir/article1-2641-fa.html
41. Skowron EA, Schmitt AT. Assessing interpersonal
fusion: Reliability and validity of a new DSI fusion with
others subscale. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy.
2003; 29: 209-222. doi:org/10.1111/j.1752-0606. 2003.
42. Jahanbakhshi Z, Kalantar Kusheh SM. The relationship between the dimensions of early maladaptive schemas and their differentiation with the desire to marry in
male and female students of Allameh University. Family
Counseling and Psychotherapy Quarterly. 2012; 2, 254 -
43. Botlani S, Ahmadi SA, Bahrami F, Shahsiah M, Mohebbi S. Effect of attachment-based couple therapy on
sexual satisfaction and intimacy. J Fund am Mentz Health.
2010; 2(46): 496-505. [In Persian]
44. Whatley M. Attitudes toward infidelity scale. Journal
Social Psychology. 2008; 133 (1): 547-51. doi:10.29252/
45. Ghodrati Torbati A, Samari A, Akbari Amarghan H,
Nejat H, Toozandehjani H. Comparison of the Effectiveness of Dialectical Behavior Therapy and CompassionFocused Therapy on Blood Cortisol and Serotonin Levels in
Drug Abusers. Razavi International Journal of Medicine.
2021; 9(1): 14-20. doi: 10.30483/rijm.2021.249763.0
46. Ghodrati Torbati A, Nejat H, Toozandehjani H, Samari
A A, Akbari Amarghan H. Effect of Compassion-Focused
Therapy (CFT) on Blood Cortisol and Cognitive-Emotion
Regulation in Drug Abusers.Jundishapur J Health Sci.
2020 ; 12(1):e100148. doi: 10.5812/jjhs.100148.
47. Ghodrati Torbati A, Nejat H, Toozandehjani H, Samari
AA, Akbari Amarghan H. Comparing the effectiveness of
Dialectical Behavior Therapy and Compassion Focused
Therapy on blood cortisol levels and self-control in drug
abusers. Journal of Torbat Heydariyeh University of Medical Sciences. 2020;7(4):35-48
48. Razurel C. Relationship between perceived perinatal
stress and depressive symptoms, anxiety, and parental
self-efficacy in prim parous mothers and the role of social
support. Women Health. 2017;154-172. doi:10.1080/0363
49. Farchione T. Behavioral Activation Strategies for
Major Depression in Trans diagnostic Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy. An Evidence-Based Case Study. American
Psychological Association. 2017; 54(3): 225–230. doi:
50. Zuccarini D, Johnson SM, Dalgleish T L, Makinen
JA.Forgiveness and reconciliation in emotionally focused
therapy for couples: The client change process and therapist interventions. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy. 2013; 39(2): 148-162. Available from: https://doi.
51. Stavrianopoulos K. Enhancing relationship satisfaction among college student couples: An emotionally focused therapy (EFT) approach. Journal of Couple and Relationship Therapy. 2015; 14(1): 1-16. doi:
52. Jafari F, Samadi Kashan S, Zamani Zarchi M, Asayesh
M.The Effectiveness of Emotionally Focused Couple
Group Therapy on Self-Differentiation of Couples with
Conflict.Quarterly Journal of Social Work. 2018;7(1):5-13
53. Girard A , Woolley S. Using Emotionally Focused
Therapy to Treat Sexual DesireDiscrepancy in Couples.
Journal of sex & Marital Therapy. 2017;43(8): 720–735.
54. Zanganeh Motlagh F, Bani J, Shokooh Sadat Ahadi
H, Hatami HR. The effectiveness of couple therapy based
on acceptance and commitment and emotion-focused couple therapy on improving intimacy and reducing couples'
emotional failure. Thought and Behavior. 2016; 12 (44):
55. Mineka S, Zinbarg R. A contemporary learning theory
perspective on the etiology of anxiety disorders: It's not
what you thought it was. American Psychologist. 2006;
61: 10−26. doi:10.1037/0003-066X.61.1.10
56. Greenberg LS. Emotion focused therapy: A clinical synthesis. Focus. 2010; 8(1): 1-11. doi: org/10.1176/
57. Spence SH, Rapee RM. The etiology of social anxiety disorder: an evidence-based model. Behaviour Research and Therapy. 2016; 86: 50-67. doi: org/10.1016/j.
58. Ghezelsefloo M,Jazayeri R,Bahrami F,Mohammadi R.Relationship between original family health and
self-compassion with marital commitment.Journal of
Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences. 2016;2:79-
59. Yousefi z, Karimnezhad R. The effectiveness of
spouse treating based compassion training onimproving
family relations marital conflicts forgiveness and intimacy among deaf and semi-deaf couples.Journal of Woman and Family Studies. 2018;12:199-223.doi:10.22051/
60. Baillargeon S, Rosen N, Steben M, Pâquet M, Perez M. Does Self-compassion Benefit Couples Coping With Vulvodynia? Associations With Psychological, Sexual, and Relationship Adjustment. Wolters
Kluwer Health, Inc. 2018;34 (7):629- 637.doi:10.1097/
61. Reuther ET, Davis TE, Moree BN, Matson JL. Treating Selective Mutism Using Modular CBT for Child
Anxiety: A Case Study. Journal of Clinical Child &
Adolescent Psychology. 2011; 40(1): 156–163. doi:
62. Ahmadpour Dizji J, Zahrakar K, Kiamanesh A.Comparison of the effectiveness of compassionate treatment
and well-being treatment on the psychological capital of
female students with emotional failure. Faslnameh Elmi
Paghoheshi Zan V Farhangh. 2017; 8(31): 7-21. [In Persian]
63. Linehan MM. Cognitive-behavior treatment of borderline personality disorder. New York, USA: thGuilfordpress. 1993. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1037/
64. Swales MA, Heard HL. Dialectical Behavior Therapy, The CBT distinctive features series. Routledge: Published in the USA and Canada. 2009