1. Ma B, Mei D, Wang F, Liu Y, Zhou W. Cognitive
enhancers as a treatment for heroinrelapse and addiction.
Pharmacological research. 2019;141:378-83.
2. Scholz U. It's time to think about time in health
psychology. Applied Psychology: Health and Well‐Being.
3. Browne C. J, Godino A, Salery M & Nestler E. J.
Epigenetic mechanisms of opioid addiction. Biological
psychiatry. 2020; 87(1), 22-33.
4. Anglin AH, Short JC, Drover W, Stevenson RM,
McKenny AF, Allison TH. The power of positivity? The
influence of positive psychological capital language on
crowdfunding performance. Journal of Business Venturing.
5. Van Wyk R. The manifestation of families resources and
psychological capital as families capital: A conceptual
analysis. International Business & Economics Research
Journal(IBER). 2013; 12(9): 1021-40.
6. Lee C H & Chu K K. Understanding the effect of positive
psychological capital on
hospitality intern's creativity for role performance.
International Journal of Organizational Innovation (Online).
2016; 8(4), 213.
7. Baig SA, Iqbal S, Abrar M, Baig IA, Amjad F, Zia-urRehman M, Awan MU. Impact of leadership styles on
employees’ performance with moderating role of positive
psychological capital. Total Quality Management &
Business Excellence. 2021;32(9- 10):1085-105.
8. Rabenu E, Yaniv E & Elizur D. The relationship between
psychological capital, coping with stress, well-being, and
performance. Current Psychology. 2017; 36(4), 875-887.
9. Rashidi AR, Hojat Khah M, Rasouli A, Jami M. Causal
Relationship between Addiction Potential through Early
Maladaptive Schemas, Psychological Capital and basic
Psychological Needs Mediated Family Communication
Patterns. Research on addiction. 2017; 10(40):45-64.
10.Sadeghi M & Karimi F. The Effect of Psychological
Capital Intervention on Cognitive Flexibility and Resilience
of Addicted People. 2018; 12(48):12-20.
11. Pourmehdi Mikal H. The role of psychological capital in
preventing people from becoming addicted. Social Health
and Addiction Quarterly. 2017; 4 (16): 62-25.
12. Sampedro-Piquero P, de Guevara-Miranda DL, Pavón
FJ, Serrano A, Suárez J, de Fonseca FR, Santín LJ, CastillaOrtega E. Neuroplastic and cognitive impairment in
substance use disorders: a therapeutic potential of cognitive
stimulation. Neuroscience & Biobehavioral Reviews.
13. Sadock B & Sadock V A. Synapses of psychiatry.
Philadelphia: Lippincott the William andWillkins. 2016.
14. Oraki M, Mehdizadeh A & DorTaj A. Comparison of the
effectiveness of cognitive- behavioral therapy focused on
emotion regulation and acceptance-based therapy and
commitment to reducing the symptoms of low back pain,
depression, and increased life satisfaction in women with
chronic low back pain was also associated with major
depressive disorder. Journal of Health Psychology. 2018;
15. Hazelden B. Acceptance and Commitment Therapy.
BY: Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation; 2019.
16. Amir F, Ahadi H, Nikkhah K, Seirafi M. The
effectiveness of acceptance and commitment group therapy
and group logotherapy in reducing perceived stress among
MS patients. Caspian Journal of Neurological Sciences. 2017
17. Hayes SC, Strosahl KD. A practical guide to acceptance
and commitment therapy. [NewYork): Springer Press; 2010
18. Hayes SC, Levin M. Mindfulness and Acceptance for
Addictive Behaviors: Applying Contextual CBT to
Substance Abuse and Behavioral Addictions. New Harbinger
19. Smout MF, Longo M, Harrison S, Minniti R, Wickes W,
White JM. Psychosocial treatment for methamphetamine use
disorders: a preliminary randomized controlled trial of
cognitive behavior therapy and acceptance and commitment
therapy. Substance abuse. 2010 Apr 20; 31(2):98-107.
20. Lee E B, An W, Levin M E & Twohig M P. An initial
meta-analysis of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy for
treating substance use disorders. Drug and Alcohol
Dependence. 2015; 155:1-7.
21. Badger GJ, Bickel WK, Giordano LA, Jacobs EA,
Loewenstein G, Marsch L. Altered states: The impact of
immediate craving on the valuation of current and future
opioids. Journal of health economics. 2007; 26(5):865-76.
22. Krasikova D V, Lester P B & Harms P D. Effects of
psychological capita. 2015
23. Dehghani A, Rezaei Dehnavi S. The Effectiveness of
Acceptance and Commitment Therapy on Quality of Life
among Patients under MMT. Horizon of Medical Sciences
Volume 24, Issue 3, Summer 2018; 246-252.
24. Naghavi M, Asadpour E, Kasaee A. The Effectiveness of
Group Counselling based on Acceptance and Commitment
Therapy on Increasing Psychological Flexibility and Marital
Intimacy of Infertile Women. Quarterly Journal of Health
Psychology. 2020; 8(4):32-48.
25. Arjmand Ghujur K, Mahmoud Aliloo M, Khanjani Z &
Bakhshipour A. The Effectiveness of Acceptance and
Commitment Therapy (Act) In Reduction of Craving and
Laps in Methamphetamine Addict Patients. Quarterly
Journal of Health Psychology. 2020; 8(4): 41-56.
26. Kim M, Perrewé PL, Kim YK, Kim AC. Psychological
capital in sport organizations: Hope, Efficacy, Resilience,
and Optimism among Employees in Sport (HEROES).
European Sport Management Quarterly. 2017;17(5):659-80.
27.Bahadori Khosroshahi J, Hashemi Nusratabad T &
Babapour Khairuddin J. Relationship between psychological
capital and social capital of Tabriz University students.
Journal of Research and Health, Gonabad Center for Social
Development and Health Promotion Research. 2012; 2(1):
28. Chang CW, Huang CW, Wu WH, Wang BE, Liu YL,
Shen HC, Lee TS. Psychometric properties of the Chinese
craving beliefs questionnaire for heroin abusers in
methadone treatment. BMC psychiatry. 2011;11(1):1-5.
29. Lee H. Effects of the Acceptance and Commitment
Therapy Group Program (ACT) on the Psychological
Flexibility, Self-Compassion, and Recovery in Alcoholics.
The Journal of the Korea Contents Association. 2019;