1. Feeney JA, Gery CK.Couple conflict: Insights from
an attachment perspective, J Current Opinion in
2. Wagner A, Mosmann CP, Scheeren P, Levandowski
DC. Conflict, conflict resolution and marital quality.
Paidéia (Ribeirão Preto). 2019;29; e2919 .
3. Overall NC, McNulty JK. What type of
communication during conflict is beneficial for intimate
relationships? Current opinion in psychology.
4. Bertoni A, Bodenmann G. Satisfied and dissatisfied
couples. European Psychologist. 2010.
5. Young J. Schema therapy with couples, DVD.
American Psychological Association, Series IV:
Relationships, hosted by Jon Carlson. 2012.
6. Atkinson T. Healing Partners in a Relationship. The
Wiley-Blackwell handbook of schema therapy: Theory,
research, and practice. 2012:323.
7. Priemer M, Talbot F, French DJ. Impact of self-help
Schema Therapy on psychological distress and early
maladaptive schemas: A randomised controlled trial.
Behaviour Change. 2015;32(1):59-73.
8. Chatav Y, Whisman MA. Partner schemas and
relationship functioning: A states of mind analysis.
Behavior therapy. 2009;40(1):50-56.
9. Beyebach M. Change factors in solution-focused
brief therapy: A review of the
Salamanca studies. Journal of Systemic Therapies.2014.
10. Stewart JW. A pilot study of solution-focused brief
therapeutic intervention for couples. 2011.
11. Russell-Martin LA. Equine facilitated couples
therapy and solution focused couples therapy: A
comparison study: Northcentral University; 2006.
12. Rahim MA. A measure of styles of handling
interpersonal conflict. Academy of Management
13. Haghighi H, zarei E, Ghaderi F. Factor structure and
psychometric characteristics conflict resolution styles
questionnaire Rahim (ROCI-II) in Iranian couples.
Family Counseling and Psychotherapy. 2012;2(1):534-
14. Karami A, Jokar B, FarrokhiNoor A, Hosseinpour S.
Standardization and determination of psychometric
properties of the test of conflict management styles and
the relationship between these styles and marital
satisfaction in couples in Isfahan. Tehran: Allameh
Tabatabai University; 2009.
15. Young JE, Klosko JS, Weishaar ME. Schema
therapy: A practitioner's guide: guilford press; 2006.
16. Shakarami M, Davarniya R, Zahrakar K, Talaeian R.
Effectiveness of brief solution-focused group couple
therapy on improving marital quality in women. Razi
Journal of Medical Sciences. 2015;22(131):1-13.
17. Hoseini F, Vakili P, Abolmalialhoseini K.
Comparison of the effectiveness of couple therapy
based on object relationships and solution-oriented
couple therapy on the emotional expression of spouses
with marital conflict. Journal of Applied Family
18. arianfar n, hoseinian s. The comparison of the
effectiveness of Solution- Focused Narrative Couple
Therapy with Brief Self- Regulation Couple Therapy on
liveliness and affections control of distressed couples.
Journal of Woman and Family Studies. 2019;7(3):51-
19. Henden J. Preventing suicide: The solution focused
approach: John Wiley & Sons; 2017.