Adger WN. Social capital, collective action, and
adaptation to climate change. Der klimawandel.
2. Baheiraei A, Bakouei F, Mohammadi E, Majdzadeh
R, Hosseni M. Association between social capital and
health in women of reproductive age: a populationbased study. Global health promotion. 2016
3. Benotsch EG, Snipes DJ, Martin AM, Bull SS.
Sexting, substance use, and sexual risk behavior in
young adults. Journal of adolescent health. 2013 Mar
4. Burke M, Kraut R, Marlow C. Social capital on
Facebook: Differentiating uses and users.
InProceedings of the SIGCHI conference on human
factors in computing systems 2011 May 7 (pp. 571-
5. Campbell JA, Walker RJ, Egede LE. Associations
between adverse childhood experiences, high-risk
behaviors, and morbidity in adulthood. American
journal of preventive medicine. 2016 Mar
6. Card D, Giuliano L. Peer effects and multiple
equilibria in the risky behavior of friends. Review of
Economics and Statistics. 2013 Oct;95(4):1130-49.
7. Carey JW, Mejia R, Bingham T, Ciesielski C,
Gelaude D, Herbst JH, Sinunu M, Sey E, Prachand
N, Jenkins RA, Stall R. Drug use, high-risk sex
behaviors, and increased risk for recent HIV
infection among men who have sex with men in
Chicago and Los Angeles. AIDS and Behavior. 2009
8. Chang HH, Chuang SS. Social capital and individual
motivations on knowledge sharing: Participant
Daliri Khomami H et al.
Razavi Int J Med. 2021; 9(4):e1034. 59
involvement as a moderator. Information &
management. 2011 Jan 1;48(1):9-18.
9. Charach A, Carson P, Fox S, Ali MU, Beckett J, Lim
CG. Interventions for preschool children at high risk
for ADHD: a comparative effectiveness review.
Pediatrics. 2013 May 1;131(5):e1584-604.
10. Cohen MA, Piquero AR. New evidence on the
monetary value of saving a high risk youth. Journal
of Quantitative Criminology. 2009 Mar 1;25(1):25-
11. D’Amico EJ, Edelen MO, Miles JN, Morral AR. The
longitudinal association between substance use and
delinquency among high-risk youth. Drug and
alcohol dependence. 2008 Jan 11;93(1-2):85-92.
12. Ellison NB, Steinfield C, Lampe C. Connection
strategies: Social capital implications of Facebookenabled communication practices. New media &
society. 2011 Sep;13(6):873-92.
13. Estrin S, Mickiewicz T, Stephan U.
Entrepreneurship, social capital, and institutions:
Social and commercial entrepreneurship across
nations. Entrepreneurship theory and practice. 2013
14. Frank JL, Bose B, Schrobenhauser-Clonan A.
Effectiveness of a school-based yoga program on
adolescent mental health, stress coping strategies,
and attitudes toward violence: Findings from a highrisk sample. Journal of applied school psychology.
2014 Jan 2;30(1):29-49.
15. Goryakin Y, Suhrcke M, Rocco L, Roberts B,
McKee M. Social capital and self-reported general
and mental health in nine Former Soviet Union
countries. Health Econ. Pol'y & L.. 2014;9:1.
16. Graham SM, Mugo P, Gichuru E, Thiong’o A,
Macharia M, Okuku HS, van der Elst E, Price MA,
Muraguri N, Sanders EJ. Adherence to antiretroviral
therapy and clinical outcomes among young adults
reporting high-risk sexual behavior, including men
who have sex with men, in coastal Kenya. AIDS and
behavior. 2013 May;17(4):1255-65.
17. Ho CY. Better health with more friends: the role of
social capital in producing health. Health Economics.
18. Hoza B, McQuade JD, Murray-Close D, Shoulberg
E, Molina BS, Arnold LE, Swanson J, Hechtman L.
Does childhood positive self-perceptual bias mediate
adolescent risky behavior in youth from the MTA
study?. Journal of consulting and clinical
psychology. 2013 Oct;81(5):846.