1. Kazemi S, Ghazimoghaddam K, Besharat S, Kashani L. Music and anxiety in hospitalized children. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2012;6(1):94-6.
2. Skipper Jr JK, Leonard RC. Children, stress, and hospitalization: A field experiment. Journal of Health and Social Behavior. 1968:275-87.
3. Elkins PD, Roberts MC. Reducing medical fears in a general population of children: A comparison of three audiovisual modeling procedures. Journal of pediatric psychology. 1985;10(1):65-75.
4. Bloch Y, Toker A. Doctor, is my Teddy Bear Okay? A" Teddy Bear Hospital” as a Method to Reduce Children’s Fear of Hospitalization. Sat. 2008;13:18.
5. Leonhardt C, Margraf-Stiksrud J, Badners L, Szerencsi A, Maier RF. Does the ‘Teddy Bear Hospital’enhance preschool children’s knowledge? A pilot study with a pre/post-case control design in Germany. Journal of health psychology. 2014;19(10):1250-60.
6. Mungara J, Injeti M, Joseph E, Elangovan A, Sakthivel R, Selvaraju G. Child's dental fear: Cause related factors and the influence of audiovisual modeling. Journal of Indian Society of Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry. 2013;31(4):215.
7. Vagnoli L, Caprilli S, Robiglio A, Messeri A. Clown doctors as a treatment for preoperative anxiety in children: a randomized, prospective study. Pediatrics. 2005;116(4):e563-e7.
8. Kaufman J, Modak M, Moylan S. THE TEDDY BEAR HOSPITAL IN AUSTRALIA. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health. 2012;48(6):541-2.
9. Victorine ZY Wong A, Geilani J, Charters A. Teddy Bear Hospital (TBH) – Reducing children’s fear of doctors and hospital environment.