1.Raffaele. Mapping tourist consumption behavior from destination card data. International Journal of Tourism
Research.2017; 48(2), pages 216-229.
2. Cavagnaro, Staffieri. A study of students’ Travellers values and needs to establish futures patterns. Journal of
Tourism Futures. 2015; pages 94-107.
3. Banki, Ismail, Dalil, Kawu. Moderating role of affective destination image on the relationship between Tourists
satisfaction and behavioural intention. Evidence from obudu mountain resort. Journal of Environment and earth
science. 2014; pages 47-60.
4. Han, Kamber. Data mining concepts and techniques, 2nd edition. Morgan Kaufmann publishers.2006; pages
5. Akhondzadeh, Albadvi. Mining the dominant patterns of customer shifts between segments by using top-k and
distinguishing sequential rules. Management decision. 2016; pages 1976-2003.
6. Khaniki, Movahedifar. Analysis of the model of tourist destinations in travel with the help of data mining studied
in Mashhad. The second national conference on applied research in computer science and information technology.
2019; https: // civilica .com / doc / 455020.
7. Jalali, Abdolvand, Harandi. Analysis of customer behavior using data mining, new marketing research.
Summer. 2018; 2 (29); pages 93-110.
8. Abdi, Shakori. The study of tourists’ propensity to revisit Iran. International journal of social sciences. 2017;
6(1), pages 19-31.
9. Rani.Praveen, Vohra.Rajan, Gulia.Anju. Association rule mining in discovering travel pattern in passport
data analysis. (IJCSIT) international journal of computer
science and information technologies. 2014; 5 (4), pages 5015-5019.
10. Jeuring, discursive contradictions in regional tourism marketing strategies: the case of Fryslan the
netherlands1. Perspectives on proximity tourism in Fryslan 2017.
11. Shaolonge Sun. forecasting tourist arrivals with machine learning and internet search index 2019; pages
12. Taghizadeh, Shami Zanjani, Haghighi, Hashemabadi. Components and content of medical tourism facilitation
websites. Tourism management studies quarterly, 2016; pages 1- 18.
13. Dharshini Azmi. Analysis of accuracy K-Means and apriori algorithms for patient data clusters. Journal of
Physics: 2019; pages 1230 -12020.
14. Harandi, Mirzaeian Khamseh. Explaining the model of attracting healthy tourists: using the data theory strategy
of the classical foundation. Urban tourism, spring 2017; pages 87-98.
15. Minaei, Namamian, Maroofi, Moradi. Model of the effect of e-tourism on the purchase of tourism services
and its compliance with the behavior of Iranian tourists. Bi-Quarterly Journal of Social tourism studies, 2020;
16. Taghi Pourian, Yazdani, Aghaeifar. The role of destination brand image on the behavioral Tendencies of
Tourists case study: tourists in the west of Mazandaran province, urban tourism quarterly. Winter 2019; pages 37-
17. Tahmasebi, Roshanian. Characteristics and shopping behavior of tourists in Baneh. Quarterly Journal of tourism
management studies. 2016; pages 31-59.
18. Slabbert Elmarie. Vuren van travel motivations and behavior of tourist to a South African resort. Book of
proceedings vol. l-international conference on tourism & management Studies_Algarve 2011.
19. Rani Praveen, Vohra.Rajan, Gulia.Anju, association rule mining in discovering travel pattern in passport data
analysis. International journal of computer science and information technologies. 5 (4), 2014; pages 5015-5019.
20. Bagheri, Shad, Ghaemi, Honarparvar, Ajagh. A Review of Mobile advisory systems in the field of tourism, journal
of surveying engineering and spatial information 2018.
21. Saeed Hashemzadeh, Niloufar A’alami, health tourism facilitator companies in Iran: a missing trade, October 2020;