10. Gojani PJ, Masjedi M, Khaleghipour S, Behzadi E. Effects of the schema therapy and mindfulness on the maladaptive schemas hold by the psoriasis patients with the psychopathology symptoms. Advanced biomedical research. 2017;6.
11. Halvorsen M, Wang CE, Eisemann M. Dysfunctional attitudes and early maladaptive schemas as predictors of depression: A 9-year follow-up study. Cognitive Therapy and Research. 2010 Aug 1;34(4):368-79.
12. Hashemi R, Darvishzadeh K. Effectiveness of group schema therapy in reducing the symptoms of major depression in a sample of women. Asian Soc Sci. 2016;12:232-8.
13. Hawke LD, Provencher MD, Parikh SV. Schema therapy for bipolar disorder: A conceptual model and future directions. Journal of Affective Disorders. 2013 May 15;148(1):118-22.
14. Hemmati Sabet V, Rohani Shahrestani N, Ahmadpanah M. The effectiveness of schema therapy in reducing aggression and social anxiety in adolescents of Hamedan City aged 17 to 18 years. Shenakht journal of psychology & psychiatry. 2016 Aug 10;3(2):82-93.
15. Khaleghi M, Leahy RL, Akbari E, Mohammadkhani S, Hasani J, Tayyebi A. Emotional schema therapy for generalized anxiety disorder: a single-subject design. International Journal of Cognitive Therapy. 2017 Dec;10(4):269-82.
16. Leahy RL. Emotional schema therapy. Guilford Publications; 2015 Apr 6. 2018.
17. Schaap GM, Chakhssi F, Westerhof GJ. Inpatient schema therapy for nonresponsive patients with personality pathology: Changes in symptomatic distress, schemas, schema modes, coping styles, experienced parenting styles, and mental well-being. Psychotherapy. 2016 Dec;53(4):402.
18. Maleki Z, Naderi I, Ashoori J, Zahedi O. The effect of schema therapy on reducing symptoms of anxiety and depression in nursing and midwifery students. The Journal of Medical Education and Development. 2015 Jun 10;10(1):47-56.
19. Mohammad Nezhady B, Rabiei M. The effect of schema therapy on quality of life and psychological well-being in divorced women. Journal of Police Medicine. 2015 Dec 10;4(3):179-90.
20. Mouchan R, Bahmani B, Askari A. The Effectiveness of Schema Therapy on Reducing Symptoms of Emotional Breakdown. Health Sciences. 2016 Jan 1;5(9S):1-1.
21. Pourzabih S, Meschi F, Bahredar M. Effectiveness of schema therapy on quality of life and psychological well-being of women heads of households. International Journal of Medical Research & Health Sciences. 2016;5(11):697-700.
22. Quirk SW, Wier D, Martin SM, Christian A. The influence of parental rejection on the development of maladaptive schemas, rumination, and motivations for self-injury. Journal of psychopathology and Behavioral Assessment. 2015 Jun 1;37(2):283-95.
23. Renner F, Lobbestael J, Peeters F, Arntz A, Huibers M. Early maladaptive schemas in depressed patients: Stability and relation with depressive symptoms over the course of treatment. Journal of affective disorders. 2012 Feb 1;136(3):581-90.
24. Renner F, Arntz A, Peeters FP, Lobbestael J, Huibers MJ. Schema therapy for chronic depression: Results of a multiple single case series. Journal of behavior therapy and experimental psychiatry. 2016 Jun 1;51:66-73.
25. Rezaei M, Ghadampur E, Kazemi R. Effectiveness of emotional schema therapy on rumination and severity of depression in patients with major depressive disorder. Journal of Clinical Psychology. 7(4):45-59
26. Taylor CD, Bee P, Haddock G. Does schema therapy change schemas and symptoms? A systematic review across mental health disorders. Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theory, Research and Practice. 2017 Sep;90(3):456-79.
27. Thimm JC. Relationships between early maladaptive schemas, mindfulness, self-compassion, and psychological distress. International Journal of Psychology and Psychological Therapy. 2017;17(1):3-17.
28. Farrell JM, Shaw IA, Webber MA. A schema-focused approach to group psychotherapy for outpatients with borderline personality disorder: a randomized controlled trial. Journal of behavior therapy and experimental psychiatry. 2009 Jun 1;40(2):317-28.