1.Yang J.T, Knowledge sharing: Investigating appropriate leadership roles and collaborative culture. Tourism
management 2007; 28(2): pages 530-543.
2. Raffaele. Appling tourist consumption behavior from destination card data. International journal of
tourismresearch2017; 48(2): pages 216-229.
3. Banki,Ismail,Dalil,Kawu.ModeratingRoleofAffective destination image on the Relationship between tourists
satisfaction and behavioral Intention. Evidence from Obudu Mountain Resort. Journal of Environment and
Earth science 2014; 30(3): pages 47-60.
4. Beerli A and Marting. Factors influence destination image, Annals of tourism research 2004; 31(3): pages
5. Breslin J. G, Passant & Decker S. Introduction to the social web (web 2.0, social media, social software). In
the social semantic web. Springer 2009; pages 21-44.
6. Khaniki, Movahedifar.Analysis of the model of tourist destinations in travel with the help of data mining
studied in Mashhad. The second national conference on applied research in computer science and information
technology. Tehran 2019; https: // civilians .com / doc/ 455020.
.7Jalali, Abdolvand, Harandi.Analysis of customer behavior using data mining, new marketing research.
Summer 2018; pages 93-110.
.8Abdi, 0. The Study of Tourists’ Propensity to Revisit Iran. International Journal of Social Sciences2017;
6(1), pages 19-31.
9. Rani Praveen, Vohra Rajan, Gulia Anju. Association Rule Mining in Discovering Travel Pattern in Passport
Data Analysis. International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technologies 2014; pages
10. Jeuring, Discursive contradictions in regional tourism marketing strategies: The case of Fryslân the
Netherlands1. 2017; Perspectives on proximity tourism in Fryslân.
11. Shaolonge Sun. Forecasting tourist arrivals with machine learning and internet search index. (2019);
12. Taghizadeh, Shami Zanjani, Haghighi, Hashemabadi. Components and content of medical tourism
facilitation websites. Tourism management studies quarterly, 2016; pages 1- 18.
13. Dharshini Azmi. Analysis of accuracy K-Means and Apriori algorithms for patient data clusters. Journal of
Physics.2019; pages 1230 -12020.
14. Harandi, Mirzaeian Khamseh. Explaining the model of attracting healthy tourists: using the data theory
strategy of the classical foundation. Urban tourism, spring 2017; pages 87-98.
15. Minaei, Namamian, Maroofi, Moradi. Model of the effect of E-Tourism on the purchase of tourism services
and its compliance with the behavior ofIranian tourists.
Bi-Quarterly Journal of Social Tourism Studies.2020; pages 412-453.
.16Taghi Pourian, Yazdani, Aghaeifar. The role of destination brand image on the Behavioral tendencies
of Tourists Case study: Tourists in the west of Mazandaran province, Urban Tourism Quarterly.
Winter 2019; pages 37-50.
.17Tahmasebi, Roshanian. Characteristics and shopping behavior of tourists in Baneh. Quarterly Journal of
Tourism Management Studies. Year 11, Issue 36, winter 2016, pages 31-59.
18. Slabbert Elmarie.Vuuren Van travel motivations and behavior of tourist to a South African resort. Book of
Proceedings Vol. l-International conference on tourism & management studies Algarve 2011.
19.Bagheri, Shad, Ghaemi, Honarparvar, Ajagh. A review of mobile advisory systems in the field of
tourism, journal of surveying engineering and spatial information 2018.
20. Saeed Hashemzadeh, Niloufar A’alami, health tourism facilitator companies in Iran: A missing trade. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/344928951,