1.Nasr-Abadi A, Parsa Z. Review of teacher evaluation at medical Universities of Tehran. J Hayat. 2004;10(20):40-51. [Persian]
2. Ghafourian BM, Shakurnia AH, Elhampour H. The opinions of academic members of Ahvaz university of medical sciences about the effective factors on their evaluation score variations. Strid Dev Med Educ. 2006;3(1):19-25. [Persian]
3. Adib Hajbagheri M. Evaluation of an evaluation. Iran J Med Educ. 2002;2(2):7-8. [Persian]
4. Tootoonchi M, Changiz T, Alipour L, Yamani N. Faculty members’ viewpoints towards teacher evaluation process in
Isfahan University of Medical Science. Iran J Med Educ. 2006;6(1):23-31. [Persian]
5. Saif AA. How is valid the teacher evaluation that was made with the students? Res Psychol. 1991;1(2):12-24. [Persian]
6. Kizlik B. Measurement, assessment, and evaluation in education. Available at: URL: http://www.adprima.com/
7. Georgia Y, Seyf A. The relationship between the popularity of university professors fromPoint of view of students and
students' evaluation of their educational activities. [Master Thesis]. Tehran: Faculty of Humanities, Allameh Tabatabaei
University; 2007. [Persian]
8. Seldin P. Successful faculty evaluation programs: changing practices in faculty evaluation. Crugers: Coventry Press; 1980.
9. Aleamoni LM. Student rating myths versus research facts from 1924 to 1998. J Personnel Evaluat Educ. 1999;13(2):153 6.doi: 10.1023/A:1008168421283.
10. Jacobs LC. Student ratings of college teaching: what research has to say. Retrieved. 2002;10(5):2005.
11. Cashin WE. NOTE l0p.; Update of" Student ratings of teaching: a summary of the research. IDEA Paper No. 20,“see ED 302567. Center Facul Evaluat Dev. 1995;302:567.
12. Scriven M. The validity of student ratings. Instruct Evaluat. 1988;9(2):5-18.
13. Cashin WE. Student ratings of teaching: the research revisited. IDEA paper No 32. Center Facul Evaluat Dev. 1995;402:338.
14. Greenwald AG. Validity concerns and usefulness of student Heidari AA and Dadgar Moghaddam M.
30 Razavi Int J Med. 2018; 6(3):e12520. ratings of instruction. Am Psychol. 1997;52(11):1182-6.
15. Marsh HW. Students' evaluations of university teaching: research findings, methodological issues, and directions for
future research. Int J Educ Res. 1987;11(3):253-388. doi: 10.1016/0883-0355(87)90001-2.
16. Patty D, Cashin WE, Aleamoni LM, Pratt DD. Thinking about teaching evaluations. Available at: URL: http://www.oberlin
. edu/cot/pdweval.htm; 2007.
17. Nuhfer EB. Of what value are student evaluations? Available at: URL: http://www.isu.edu/ctl/facultydev/extras/studentevals.html; 2007.
18. Gholami M, Mohjtaderi A, Afshari A, Taghdisi M. Comparing the results of the evaluation of faculty members of School of Public Health of Iran University of Medical Sciences in 2004-2005,
2005-2006 years. The Proceedings of the Eighth National Conference on Medical Education, Kerman University of
Medical Sciences, Kerman, Iran; 2005. P. 145. [Persian]
19. Moezi M, Shirzad H, Zamanzad B. Effect of different evaluation scores by students and administrators on the total score evaluation of faculty members at the University of Medical Sciences. Iran J Med Educ. 2004;14:69. [Persian]
20. Seldin P. The use and abuse of student rating of professors: the chronicle of higher education. Available at: URL:
21. Shakournia A, Elhampour H, Mozafari A, Dasht Bozorgi B. Ten year trends in faculty members' evaluation results in Jondi Shapour University of Medical Sciences. Iran J Med Educ.
22. Gillmore GM. Drawing inferences about instructors: the interclass reliability of student ratings of instruction. Washington, US: Office of Educational Assessment; 2000.