1.Steyerberg EW, Mushkudiani N, Perel P, Butcher I, Lu J, McHugh GS, et al. Predicting outcome after traumatic brain injury: development and international validation of prognostic scores based on admission characteristics. PLoS Med. 2008;5(8).
2. Rowley G, Fielding K. Reliability and accuracy of the Glasgow Coma Scale with experienced and inexperienced users. Lancet. 1991;337(8740):535–8.
3. Baker SP, O'Neill B, Haddon W, Jr., Long WB. The injury severity score: a method for describing patients with multiple injuries and evaluating emergency care. J Trauma. 1974;14(3):187–96.
4. Ehsaei M, Bahadorkhan G, Samini F, Kheradmand H. Pediatric Spine Injuries after Trauma: A Review of 43 Cases. Med J Islam Repub Iran. 2008;68(22):86–92.
5. Ehsaei MR, Zare E, Hushmandi F. Epidemiologic Evaluation of Traumatic Spinal Injury. Neurosurg Q. 2012;22(2):141–3.
6. Hukkelhoven CW, Steyerberg EW, Habbema JD, Farace E, Marmarou A, Murray GD, et al. Predicting outcome after traumatic brain injury: development and validation of a prognostic score based on admission characteristics. J Neurotrauma.2005;22(10):1025–39.
7. Bahadorimonfared A, Soori H, Mehrabi Y, Delpisheh A, Esmaili A, Salehi M, et al. Trends of fatal road traffic injuries in Iran (2004-2011). PLoS One. 2013;8(5).
8. Leijdesdorff HA, Siegerink B, Sier CF, Reurings MC, Schipper IB. Injury pattern, injury severity, and mortality in 33,495 hospitaladmitted victims of motorized two-wheeled vehicle crashes in
The Netherlands. J Trauma Acute Care Surg. 2012;72(5):1363–8.
9. Copes WS, Champion HR, Sacco WJ, Lawnick MM, Keast SL, Bain LW. The Injury Severity Score revisited. J Trauma.
10. Bilello JF, Davis JW, Cagle KM, Kaups KL. Predicting extubation failure in blunt trauma patients with pulmonary contusion. J Trauma Inj Inf Crit Care. 2013;75(2):229–33.
11. Demetriades D, Murray J, Charalambides K, Alo K, Velmahos G, Rhee P, et al. Trauma fatalities: time and location of hospital deaths. J Am Coll Surg. 2004;198(1):20–6.
12. Karimiani EG, Day P. Personalised treatment of haematological malignancies through systems medicine based on single molecules in single cells. Integr Biol (Camb). 2013;5(5):759–67.
13. Demetriades D, Murray J, Sinz B, Myles D, Chan L, Sathyaragiswaran L, et al. Epidemiology of major trauma and trauma deaths in Los Angeles County. J Am Coll Surg. 1998;187(4):373–83.
14. Moazzez Lesko M, Jenks T, O'Brien SJ, Childs C, Bouamra O, Woodford M, et al. Comparing Model Performance for Survival
Prediction Using Total Glasgow Coma Scale and Its Components in Traumatic Brain Injury. J Neurotrauma. 2013;30(1):17–22.
15. Healey C, Osler TM, Rogers FB, Healey MA, Glance LG, Kilgo PD, et al. Improving the Glasgow Coma Scale score: motor score alone is a better predictor. J Trauma. 2003;54(4):671–8.